Saturday, August 9, 2008

Remember Me

I found out weeks ago
The day that I dread so
And now time has just flown
The day that you'll leave for Ohio
Like I said time has passed
It flew by way too fast
The real you was unmasked
So late leaving so many questions unasked
All I can do now is say goodbye for good
I'll never see you again but I wish I could

CHORUS
Do you remember all those nights
When we'd sit, talk, stare at the sky
Until it turned all dark, no light
Small stars shining so bright
Do you remember all those days
When we'd talk six hours away
Attention to our coach not paid
During our practices
But I hope
Wherever you go
You follow your dreams
You reach your goals
Despite how hard it seems
And only one more thing
Remember me

Now our ending draws near
I have to stay right here
While you move away dear
I wish our future wasn't so clear
Our future I can see
It has no you just me
And we will never be
On July 30th, our friendship's ending

CHORUS

Remember me please
But it's so hard to let go
Without you next summer's dull
Gonna miss you so much more
Than I did in winters before
Tell Trevor I love him too
And Hadley cuz she's just so cute
But Geoffry I'll miss you most
Don't forget to visit home

CHORUS

CHORUS (sound)
Do you remember that evening
When me and Gwen tried to sing
That night that was kind of insane
Cuz on you I started crushing
The night that taught me that
True love has no limit
The night you tried to cook
I'm not sure what though
Yes, that night, that one, one night, that night
Yes, that night, that one, one night, that night
Yes, that night, that one, one night, that night
Remember it please
And don't forget to remember me
Remember me please
Please remember to remember me
Remember me

1 comment:

abbdude4 said...

hey JULIE CLARK i dont like your song i think that they are stuppid. stop writing songs about fake us! i never liked you.
talk to you later.see u at school