Saturday, August 9, 2008

Obvious

Talkin to my friends today
When one of them talked too long
And spilled my secret to two friends
So now there's lots who have found out
But the thing to understand
That I don't get in my mind
Is the way one kind of knew
For such a long time

CHORUS
Am I that obvious
Cuz I don't think I am
But between
Real life and feelings
There's a difference
I'm hoping you don't know
Better not be clear cuz
Of one thing
I don't wanna be
That obvious

All night long I tried to wait
Hoping you would talk to me
Had a chance or two to talk
To talk to you but I didn't
And we didn't ever speak
Wish I could have said 'good luck'
Now there's no more chances
Cuz swimming is done

CHORUS

Don't wanna be
That obvious
I admit
I've fallen head over heels for you
So darn it
I'm wishing
That this is the lucky year
For you and me my dear
This is me
And this is you
We're always apart
And never together
So when we are
I'm obvious

CHORUS

CHORUS

Don't wanna be
That obvious
But I'm still obvious

No comments: