Saturday, August 9, 2008

Bittersweet

It's been such a ride
The past week was hard
I almost could cry
But never easy from the start
So incredible
These feelings I get
Barely legible
Written on your head
You act all stuck-up
Like you'd rather live your life alone
But then you change character
And smile, steal my nose

CHORUS
Your playin around
Acting like normal you I like
But don't you see what happens in your other side
You ignore me
Refuse to speak
Make me feel weak
Your just playin hard to get
It's not funny
So stop playin
Those games
You love to play
Would you quit it
Your hard to get
We'ave established that
OK

When I said good luck
Did you not hear me
Or did you just not
Feel like talking, answering
And I just don't get
Why you'll act one way
But even your friends
Aren't making you change
You say you're not stuck-up
Bud you'd rather live your life alone
And trust me I can tell
It's easy saying no

CHORUS

Right now
I'm living in a bittersweet world
Right now
You're being bittersweet to this girl
Right now
I'm hating how things are bittersweet
So bittersweet between you and me

CHORUS ('Your bittersweet' plays all throughout chorus)

Your bittersweet

No comments: